Job Opportunity ‐ Accounts Assistant - London Office
- Posted on: 8th March 2018
- Posted in: Jobs
- To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function within Pro Motion Hire.
- To assist with general office duties to contribute to the successful running of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive and process all invoices through MCS and Sage.
- To assist with the maintenance of the Asset Register.
- Take responsibility for Petty Cash and Credit Card reconciliations.
- Support hire desk with customer accounts management.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure that all post is sent daily.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience within an Accounts/Finance department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and previous experience of working well within a small team.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We are looking for someone to work 5 days a week Monday-Friday but we are willing to consider applicants who need to work slightly reduced hours within that period.
Please apply with CV and covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org