Please see below for any vacancies at Pro Motion Hire North and South.
Salary Based On Experience
As a key member of the Pro Motion Hire Technical team, you are responsible for preparing and testing camera equipment in line with our client’s requirements and specifications. You are also responsible for testing and checking in returned client hires and ensuring all our equipment continues to meet the high standard we set.
- To prepare and test equipment ready to go out to clients in line with the job specifications
To test and check in returning client hires – Reporting damaged or missing equipment as per internal procedures.
Customer / Client Approach
- Support the camera floor and fellow camera floor technicians in preparing and checking in hires.
- Offering technical support to clients via e-mail/phone or face to face
Support freelance camera crews when they are on site testing in our test rooms.
- Support junior camera floor technicians with their work and be involved in their training.
- Where necessary representing the company at client demonstrations, events and trade shows.
- Minimum of two to three years working as a camera floor technician.
- Excellent working knowledge of high-end professional camera, lighting & sound equipment and accessories.
- Excellent working knowledge of key equipment manufacturers (including but not limited to: Arri, Sony, Red, Canon, Angenieux, Zeiss, Panasonic, Fujinon)
- Experience performing basic maintenance on camera and camera accessories.
- Strong computer skills inc Microsoft Office and Teams preferable
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To Apply –
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on February 5th 2021