Commercial Assistant / Content Producer Job
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team, developing the Pro Motion brand and working closely with our clients to promote their content. This role is primarily focused on content creation and publication but will also include ad hoc duties as part of the commercial team. This role would suit a graduate with a strong portfolio and relevant skill set. Alternatively someone who is looking to break away from a creative team and forge their own path, creating their own strategies and developing alongside the Pro Motion brand.
Pro Motion is a Camera, Lighting and LED hire facility. We work with high-end technical equipment, so any knowledge of this industry would be highly advantageous, as you shall need to create content around specialist equipment.
This role calls for a talented all-rounder with initiative and drive along with a skill set that includes: Video Producing/Editing, Photography along, with some Graphic Design skills and Copywriting skills too. It has a focus on photography and videography along with our online presence on the website and social media.
You will have excellent creative, written and communication skills, with the ability to plan, create, prioritise and be self-motivated. You will also work closely with our Commercial Director on all digital and social media content and the strategy around it.
- Photography and videography for social media and the website that ties into the Pro Motion brand
- Working with the Commercial Director to plan and implement an overall marketing strategy
- Work on social media content and visuals
- Plan and organise external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Post production and editing of all photography and videography
- Uploading creative content onto the company’s website and online
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure a consistent, integrated brand identity
- Assist in Graphic Design projects, posters, merchandise, events etc.
- Promoting Pro Motion through marketing and advertisement and developing the brand internationally
- Attending trade shows and other events to promote Pro Motion
- Travel between offices Manchester and London as well as clients will be required
Ad hoc Responsibilities:
- Working with Operations Managers and outside support to drive environment policy
- Developing client relationships
- General administration and support for the Commercial Director as needed
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Able to deliver high quality video, photography and designs
- Postproduction and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile.
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
- WordPress knowledge, updating and creating content – basic coding an advantage
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Broadcast and digital equipment knowledge
Starting salary of £23K+ –salary will be based on experience and portfolio.
Please send CV’s along with any portfolio and showreels to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other enquires please contact email@example.com