Job Opportunity ‐ Bookings Manager - Manchester Office
- Posted on: 7th December 2017
- Posted in: Jobs
We are looking for a Bookings Manager to join us on our busy Manchester Bookings desk.
Please send CVs to: email@example.com
Pro Motion are looking for a Bookings Manager in their busy Manchester Office, based at The Sharp Project. We’re looking for a vibrant new member of our small team to take care of the day to day jobs and clients needs. A minimum of 2 years of experience with bookings and broadcast/digital equipment is required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage day to day running of Bookings Desk -
· Maintain an overview of all jobs happening on a daily basis.
· Liaise with the rest of the team on any issues.
· Maintain an overview and help co-ordinate despatch.
· Ensure any client issues are resolved professionally and without delay.
Line management of Bookings Team –
· Lead on best practice procedure on the desk, implement any necessary changes.
· Ensure all staff are fully trained and offer support were necessary.
· Develop & implement necessary processes & procedures to check & ensure team members adequately perform tasks as required.
· Develop and mentor junior members of the team.
Be an integral part of the Manchester team –
· Work with our clients to suggest suitable technical solutions for their requirements; managing enquiries from initial quoting stage through to project delivery.
· Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships through effective account management.
· Handle email and telephone client bookings enquiries; provide advice and information as necessary.
· Prepare professional quotations; ensure all equipment required for hire is included.
· Ensure relevant knowledge and skills are maintained e.g., by attending demonstrations or training as required. Liaise with internal staff as necessary e.g., obtaining advice on specific equipment.
Liaison with other departments -
· Be the main point of contact for the Manchester bookings team within the company.
· Work alongside the Manchester team and the rest of Pro Motion (including attending regular meetings) to ensure forward planning and to create optimal systems and procedures.
· Work alongside Management team to assist and support with the continuing development and success of the company.
General duties -
· Regular invoicing on all jobs.
· Provide Finance & Management with specific reports when necessary.
· Project work as needed.
· General Office Admin Support
· Organise / Attend client demonstrations / presentations