Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant
- Posted on: 5th February 2018
- Posted in: Jobs
We are looking for a Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant to join us in our Manchester office.
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Motion are looking for someone with Graphic Design experience, who would like to join a passionate team. We want someone with a good foundation, strong ideas, who is keen to develop their skills with us. The role requires excellent photography skills for our product images and videos. You’ll work closely with the Commercial Director in the Manchester office, as we grow and develop our online and print presence. This is a junior role with plenty of opportunity for development and growth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carry design and web projects from concept to completion whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
· Create client facing leaflets, flyers, newsletters and campaigns across all aspects of the business.
· Product images for website, advertising and clients.
· Create and develop online and print campaigns, working with the team and brand guidelines.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines across online and print.
· Excellent organisational and planning skills.
· Develop and maintain the website; including product images and videos
· Keep up to date with current online trends
· Developing our sales platform for ex-rental stock – photographing and collating information.
· Deal with the day to day Social Media requirements, working with the rest of the team.
· Liaise with external providers to get quotes.
· Create concepts for marketing campaigns
· Gather information and materials to create
The applicant will need knowledge of all the common industry applications (ie. Adobe CS4 suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Ideally, they would also have knowledge with HTML/CSS etc. Pro Motion will also offer training to widen the right applicants skills, to develop alongside their role. Knowledge of Crystal Reports and or Access is a bonus but not essential.
All applicants will need to submit or send a link to their portfolio.
Salary dependent on experience.