Job Opportunity ‐ Junior Bookings Coordinator - London Office
- Posted on: 8th April 2019
- Posted in: Jobs
· Dealing with all client equipment hire booking requests.
· Supporting senior members of the Bookings team
· Responding to any client problems or queries.
· Working alongside our warehouse team to ensure prompt & correct delivery of all kit.
· Building up good relationships with other cross hire companies.
Various administrative duties including setting
up new client accounts and regular invoicing.
· Exceptional levels of customer service.
· Excellent phone manner and comfortable dealing with a high volume of phone calls every day.
· Good knowledge of Broadcast & Film equipment.
· Very good computer skills – previous use of rental software is an advantage.
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure and calmly in a busy environment.
· Relevant industry experience preferable but not essential.
Salary dependent on experience
Please apply with CV & Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org