Liverpool Facilities Assistant
- Posted on: 29th November 2018
- Posted in: Jobs
We are looking for a new member of the team to join us in our Liverpool office.
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
looking for a new member of staff to work within a small team in our Liverpool office. This is a flexible role that involves preparation and checking in of broadcast and digital film equipment, liaising with clients, driving and other duties. As we are a close-knit team, we all work together across many areas and the successful candidate will need to have a can-do attitude, work well to deadlines under pressure, have excellent problem-solving skills and common sense, be technically minded, and enjoy varied challenges.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Checking in and prepping/ sending out of broadcast and digital film equipment.
· Working as part of a team, in the warehouse and office.
· Liaising with clients, problem solving, technical advice.
· Bookings and answering the phone
· Driving duties.
· Basic repairs.
· Other ad hoc duties.
This role will be based at our Liverpool branch at The Baltic Creative, however will involve spending time in the Manchester office as well.
Application deadline 21st December