Liverpool Facility Coordinator
- Posted on: 11th December 2018
- Posted in: Jobs
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join us in our busy Liverpool office.
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Motion Hire Liverpool is looking for a new member of staff to work within a small team in our Liverpool office. This is a flexible role that involves liaising with clients on the phone, email and in person, some collections and deliveries, as well as general office support. Our Liverpool office works closely with our Manchester branch and there may be training, and time spent in ad-hoc in Manchester.
As a close-knit team, we work across all many areas and the successful candidate will need to have a can-do attitude, work well to deadlines under pressure, have excellent problem-solving skills and common sense, be technically minded, and enjoy varied challenges.
· Dealing with all client equipment hire booking requests.
· Responding to any client problems or queries.
· Building & developing good industry relationships with other companies.
· Working alongside the rest of the team to ensure prompt & correct delivery of all kit.
· Various administrative duties including setting up new client accounts and regular invoicing.
· Support in prepping equipment ready to go out to clients in line with the job specifications.
· Support with checking in equipment once the job has finished and ensuring it is returned in good working order.
· General kit maintenance.
· Offering technical support to clients.
· Dealing with the day to day running of the Liverpool office
· General ad hoc duties
· Exceptional levels of customer service.
· Excellent phone manner and comfortable dealing with a high volume of e-mails & phone calls every day.
· Good knowledge of a broad range of broadcast equipment – 4K & HD cameras, lighting, sound, grip etc
· Strong computer skills inc Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work autonomously & efficiently under pressure in a busy environment.
· Relevant industry experience desirable.
· Good organisation and time management skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Full and Clean Driving License
time Role – Mon-Fri 9-6pm
Salary dependent on experience
Please apply with CV & Covering letter to