Job Opportunity ‐ Operations Assistant - London Office
- Posted on: 6th January 2020
- Posted in: Jobs
- Managing front of house for our goods in, being the first point of contact for all clients, ensuring they are getting excellent service.
- Managing couriers coming to collect/deliver equipment.
- Overseeing all drivers runs using in house software working alongside Operations Manager.
- Keeping the asset management software accurate and up to date throughout the day with incoming/outgoing equipment.
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing kit is kept and stored in an orderly manner that is clear to all staff.
- Managing the receiving & return of any cross hired equipment – ensuring all paperwork is signed/filed as relevant.
- Ensuring all dispatch paperwork – delivery notes etc are stored correctly and neatly
- Assisting the Resources team with various duties including administration, project swaps, client communication where necessary etc
- Various additional ad hoc duties
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is extremely organised, very personable, hardworking and keen to learn. This is a key role in our internal team whilst also being client facing, so all candidates should be confident and dynamic. It’s an exciting and evolving role where no day will be the same, it will require the right person who can think on their feet, working across a range of projects and tasks. It is helpful if they have an interest in broadcast technology but not essential. A good knowledge of London is desirable.
Salary dependent on experience
Please apply with CV & Covering letter to email@example.com